Appearance >> Customize >> Template Options >> Archive Settings – Section
Archive Settings cover category, taxonomy, Search page and date archive page(For Developer it’s covered archive.php). Please check the field with descriptions about archive settings.
- Available Sidebar – Available sidebar options to show sidebar layout. You can get certain image which show sidebar positioning on all archive pages.
- Right Sidebar(First Image) – This options allows to show sidebar on right side of archive pages. To show sidebar on right side make sure you already added some widgets to Appearance >> Widgets >> Sidebar Widget area. If you have empty sidebar widget area you can get empty space on right sidebar.
- Left Sidebar(Second Image) – This options allows to show sidebar on left side of archive pages. To show sidebar on left side make sure you already added some widgets to Appearance >> Widgets >> Left Sidebar Widget area. If you have empty Left Sidebar widget area you can get empty space on Left Sidebar.
- No Sidebar(Full Width) – This options allow to hide sidebar and main content show full width of all archive pages.
- No Sidebar(Centered) – This options allow to hide sidebar and sidebar space will show on left and right side both and main content will show in center.
- Archive Page Layout – This options is related to display style of post content to archive pages.
- Classic Layout – If we checked on Classic Layout post will shown as list type. This means each post covered full content area.
- Columns Layout – If we checked on column layout post will shown as column. On ltr display column begins from left side.
- Categories Featured – If we check on yes options than Featured slider is shown on top of the Category Single page only not on search page and archive page. This design is same as Appearance >> Widgets >> Featured Slider Widget and all content is related the same category. But If we checked on no than this section will be hidden.