Appearance >> Customize >> Menus – Panel
Menu can able to show different location
We are able to show the menu with two ways. One from the widget and another from menu location. Here is the instructions to get the menu from menu location on frontend.
- Go to Appearance > Menus
- Click on Create a new menu Button
- Enter menu name at “Menu Name” field
- You can choose menu location there
- Primary Menu – If you check this option than menu will show on header main navigation.
- Top Header Menu – If you check this option than menu will show to the top header.
- Footer Menu – If you check this option than menu will show the bottom of footer near copyright section.
- Click Create Menu button
- Select the pages/posts/ categories and custom links tab from the left side Add Menu
- Click Save Menu after adding required pages, categories in the menu
From you can set different types of Menu Like Main Menu, Footer Menu So on …