Appearance >> Customize >> Template Options >> Page Options – Section
Page options cover page details. Please check the field with descriptions about page settings.
- Wrapper Width – You can manage page width from here. Here are three options available to manage page width(Boxed, contained and full).
- Boxed: If you choose boxed then you entire page detail content width will be 1160px width by default.
- Contained: If you choose contained options then you page detail content will be full width but page content width elements will be visible on 1160px.
- Full Width: If you choose full width then you page content width elements will be visible full width with some left and right padding.
- Enable Breadcrumbs – This options allow to show/hide breadcrumbs to page details. Enable to show breadcrumbs on page details page and disable it if you want to remove from page details .
- Sidebar Layout – This options to show sidebar with different positions on page detail. You can see certain image there which show sidebar positioning on all single page.
- Left Sidebar – This options allows to show sidebar on left side of all single page. To show sidebar on left side make sure you already added some widgets to Appearance >> Widgets >> Left Sidebar Widget area. If you have empty Left Sidebar widget area you can get empty space on Left Sidebar.
- Right Sidebar – This options allows to show sidebar on right side of all single page. To show sidebar on right side make sure you already added some widgets to Appearance >> Widgets >> Right Sidebar Widget area. If you have empty sidebar widget area you can get empty space on right sidebar.
- No Sidebar(Full Width) – This options allow to hide sidebar and main content show full width of all single page.
- No Sidebar(Centered) – This options allow to hide sidebar and sidebar space will show on left and right side both and main content will show in center.
- Both Sidebar – This options allow to show left and right sidebar both on single page.
- Enable Sticky Sidebar – This options allow to show/hide featured image on single page
- Show Featured Image – This options allow to show/hide featured image on page details page.
- Enable Drop Caps – This options allow to make big first letter of content on single page.
- Show Comment Counts – If you checked show then no of comments are visible on single post .
- Show before and after link of post – This option allow to display/hide link of previous and next post link.
- Enable Comments – By default comments options enable to all posts if you want to disable comments for your website visitor then just check disable.