Appearance >> Customize >> Template Options >> Page Settings – Section
Page Settings cover page details(For developer it’s covered page.php). Please check the field with descriptions about page settings.
- Enable Breadcrumbs – This options allow to show/hide breadcrumbs to page details. Enable to show breadcrumbs on page details and disable it. If you want to remove from page details.
- Available Sidebar – Available sidebar options to show sidebar layout. You can get certain image which show sidebar positioning on all single pages.
- Right Sidebar – This options allows to show sidebar on right side of all single pages. To show sidebar on right side make sure you already added some widgets to Appearance >> Widgets >> Right Sidebar Widget area. If you have empty sidebar widget area you can get empty space on right sidebar.
- Left Sidebar – This options allows to show sidebar on left side of all single pages. To show sidebar on left side make sure you already added some widgets to Appearance >> Widgets >> Left Sidebar Widget area. If you have empty Left Sidebar widget area you can get empty space on Left Sidebar.
- No Sidebar(Full Width) – This options allow to hide sidebar and main content show full width of all single pages.
- No Sidebar(Centered) – This options allow to hide sidebar and sidebar space will show on left and right side both and main content will show in center.
- Both Sidebar – This options allow to show left and right sidebar both on page details.
- Featured Image – This options manage featured image on single page by default this options is checked to show.
- Show – If you check on show you can see featured image on top of the page(If single page have featured image)
- Hide – If you checked on hide option featured image will be hidden on single page.
- Enable Reactions – This options enable/disable reactions on page details. The reactions options will available on Appearance >> Customize >> Additional Sections >> Visitor Reactions. This reactions icons will display on page details. Pro